Culturally Sensitive ACT Prep
The only test preparation program designed exclusively for low performing minority students and athletes trying to meet NCAA requirements.
Here’s what you will find in the ACT Prep program:
· Practice tests with real ACT test questions
· Motivational Speeches
· How To Manage Yourself in order to do well on the Test
· Knowing the Difference between Practicing and Studying
· Test Secrets
· Breakdown on the Type of Questions to Expect
· ENGLISH, MATH, READ, and SCIENCE Drills!!!
· Practice essays for the new optional ACT Writing Test, with real-time scoring
· Comprehensive content review for each of the ACT’s four required tests—English, Math, Reading, and Science
· Diagnostic test and personalized Study Path
· Anywhere, anytime access via the Internet, www.gyat.info